Well well well, here we are in another Covid 19 additional lock down measures, which for many of us, means more working from home, and best of all, cooking from home. So, allow me to share this simple recipe of stir fry long bean with dried shrimp and cilipadi, a dish that has a bit of kick, and perhaps satisfy some of the necessary nutrient requirements for your body.
- a bunch of long bean, cut to 2 inches chunks
- 6-12 cilipadi, chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon of dried shrimp, chopped finely, or mashed if you have pastel n mortar
- 3-4 bulb garlic, choppeed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce, or alternatively, a pinch of salt
- 1-2 tablespoon cooking oil
- heat up cooking oil, start frying cilipadi, dried shrimp, and garlic till fragrant
- add long bean, fry until appropriate doneness (2-3 minutes at most)
- shake some fish sauce in the last 30 seconds or so
- serve while hot!
You can always use a less potent type of chili, or skip it altogether if you can’t handle hotness, which.. is a shame, really.