Came across some frozen halibut while shopping at the supermarket and thought I’d give it a try. This recipe should work for any white fish filet, or if you’re slightly adventurous, salmon may be fine too.
Here’s how I prepare this grilled halibut with soya sauce and honey.
- 1 piece halibut
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 table spoon honey
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 table spoon soya sauce
- 1 glove garlic, chopped finely
- some pepper to taste
- asparagus & mushroom as sides (or any other vege)
- Mix everything in a small bowl (except the fish obviously)
- Apply some seasoning to the fish on both sides
- Heat up pan till sizzling hot, put filet for 1-2 minutes on each side
- Turn down heat to medium and cook for another 2-3 minutes each side, apply the sauce liberally while you’re at it
- Asparagus & mushroom can be cooked at the same time
- Once done, serve and dine while hot!
See, having fancy looking dishes served right at home doesn’t mean it must be complicated to prepare.
Check out more simple recipe here.