You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I’m telling you why
Xmas Party is coming again!
It’s the time of year again, and as usual, I am throwing another X’mas Eve Party this year. This has become some what of an annual event since I moved to this location in 2004, and we’ve had awesome fun over the past 3 years. This year is gonna be no different!
Here are the details:
- Wear like an Ahbeng or Ahlian. People like Galvin can just come as normal, since he is from Klang and therefore, already an Ahbeng. Also, Suanie is from batu pahat, so… nevermind.
- Bring a gift of value at around RM 10 for gift exchange, photo frames and candles prohibited, use your imagination! (tips: fox brought home a toilet seat cover 2 years ago)
- no shoes nor smoking indoor
- I provide booze, but feel free to bring some tidbits or more booze if you think you’re a really heavy drinker. You are not obligated to bring anything other than the gift for exchange.
- party starts at 9pm 24/12/2007 till the last drunkard goes home
- location: 8, Lorong SS3/59B, PJ (just behind Taman Bahagia LRT station, Google Map Link)
You might have been invited by me on facebook, but do bring yourself here even if you aren’t on facebook or if I somehow left it out! It’s gonna be a blast! SEE YOU HERE!