Been a while since I posted my recipe, so lets learn how to serve up a plate of mouth watering and yet easy to prepare fried rice dish. It’s from KY, so you know it tastes awesome! You can find my other recipes here
work up your appetite yet?
- An egg
- Some shrimps and Crab Sticks
- Chilli Padi
- Dark Soya Sauce, Soya Sauce, Salt, and Pepper for seasoning
See? So simple.
- As you can see from the pictures, first you fry the garlic
- Add in the shrimp (“marinate in salt water first”), and then the diced crab stick and some chill padi a minute later, fry till you can smell wholesomeness
- Add in rice, and add dark soya sauce, stir till the color is even
- Use the spatula to create an opening in the middle of the frying pan, and crack the egg there, add soya sauce to the egg.
- Let the egg cook for half a minute or so, then stir it up with the rice
- Add some pepper, stir, and serve
If you can’t read, I’m sure you can follow these photos, noob.
Please give me a standing ovation, thanks thanks.