For many of us Malaysians, driving to work everyday is a ritual we’re all familiar with, and since we are also a country not particularly blessed with great parking situations, stopping by for breakfast can be a challenge. In fact, it is found that one in four Malaysians ended up skipping breakfast.
When it comes to breakfast, there are three things most of us look for:
- accessibility – how am I going to get to that breakfast place?!
- choice of food – what do they offer? will it be halal? how does it taste?
- value – I don’t want to spend RM 10 just for breakfast!
The good thing is, PETRONAS Mesra has got you covered in all three aspects.
- accessibility: Many of will pass by a participating Kedai Mesra en route to work
- choice of food: sandwich, nasi lemak, pulut, kuih, and more!
- value: combination of main dish with a drink of canned milo or coffee for only RM 5!
If I’m on the go and have little time to spare, a combination of tuna sandwich and canned Milo is the way to go. Sandwich because I can actually even eat it in the car, and milo to give me that extra protein and feel good stomach.
If a little bit of Malaysian flavor is what I crave, the nasi lemak and coffee provides a great alternative. I’d tapao this and have it at the leisure of the office’s pantry when I get to work.
If you love pulut and a bit of curry, or some good old fashion Nyonya kuih, grab those instead. All for RM 5 per set.
You can find your nearest Kedai Mesra at http://www.mymesra.com.my/Promotions-@-Get_Breakfast_Combo_for_only_RM5!.aspx
So, remember, feed your stomach in the morning, and now there’s no excuse you can’t grab something filling before hitting the keyboard to start the day.