For the Beer fans out there, you might have noticed that it is now already Oktober, the month that is forever associated with a festival that many of us undoubtedly are familiar of – OKTOBERFEST!
Paulaner – Strongbow – Guinness - Tiger Beer – Kilkenny
For the uninitiated, Oktoberfest is a month long celebration of good beer, good food, and plenty of performances and of course, that calls for huge celebrations.
This year is no different than previous years, GAB will again celebrate Oktoberfest in various restaurants and pubs across the country on the whole month of Oktober.
Oktoberfest at Bulldog, expect more of these!
There will be quite a lot of places celebrating Oktoberfest. On these celebrations, Paulaner, Strongbow, Guinness, Tiger Beer, and Kilkenny will be on happy hour all night long on draught.
Furthermore, available exclusively during Oktoberfest festival are Paulaner Oktoberfest Bier, Hopf Ice Beer, and 111 Zwickl. You won’t want to miss out!
If you haven’t been to one, you should! I went to Oktoberfest at Bulldog last year and had a whale of time. There were tonnes of beer to go around and they are usually coupled with awesome food, and all with very good deals too, just in the name of the celebration.
Check out the video above to get an idea of what’s awaiting.
Check out the massive beer mugs in FA’s hands
At every GAB Oktoberfest celebration, you’ll also get a 1 Litre Oktoberfest Mug with every purchase of 1 Litre Tiger Draught, look at the photo collage above, the bottom right mug is about the size of the Oktoberfest Mug you’ll be getting (held by FA, the lady in red).
All GAB brands are involved in the celebration, including one of my favorites - Guinness. In fact, I suspect that this might be even genetics as it too was my late dad’s favorite choice of drink. The black creamy beer with the distinct aroma and slight bitter taste that simply has no competition for the past 250+ years.
Everyone can enjoy this awesome goodness, bottled or draught
I’m also a huge fan of Kilkenny as well, and this brand too will be on happy hour all night long during Oktoberfest with GAB. Yes!
At whichever location, it will certainly be an entertaining night, with games and a special appearance by Die Dorf Fest Kapelle, a “Bavarian Style’ Oompah band who will be performing for the night.
KY & Haze having a Kilkenny over supper
For the definitive green beer fans, Heineken too is one of the beers featured in this celebration. Ale, Lager, or black beer, we’ve got everything covered.
So, fellow beer lovers, here is the list of Oktoberfest celebrations in Malaysia with GAB:
- 7/10/2011 – 798 Wine Bar, TCM
- 8/10/2011 – The Beer Factory, Sunway Giza
- 9/10/2011 – SOULed Out Sri Hartamas
- 11/10/2011 – Jupiter Club
- 12/10/2011 – Royal Selangor Club
- 12/10/2011 – Metro Club
- 13/10/2011 – The Beer Factory, Old Klang Road
- 13/10/2011 – Season’s Club
- 14/10/2011 – Cold Storage Special at Solaris, Mont Kiara
- 14/10/2011 – Caesar’s Club
- 14/10/2011 – The Patio, Genting
- 16/10/2011 – Sid’s Taman Tunku
- 17/10/2011 – Camberwell Club
- 18/10/2011 – Jarrods & Rawlins, Bukit Damansara
- 18/10/2011 – D’Fortune Club, Dataran Menteri
- 19/10/2011 – Laundry, The Curve
- 20/10/2011 – QE II, Weld Quay, Penang
- 21/10/2011 – Golden Sand Resort, Penang
- 22/10/2011 – Cold Storage Special, Gurney Plaza
- 24/10/2011 – Mewah Club, Klang
- 25/10/2011 – Switch, Kota Damansara, PJU 5
- 25/10/2011 – Neptune Club, Petaling Jaya
- 25/10/2011 – Odeon Club, Kepong Baru
- 29/10/2011 – KK Waterfront, Kota Kinabalu
Visit www.facebook.com/OktoberfestMY now & find out where u can join the fun, games & band tonight!
I haven’t been to 798 Wine Bar at TCM yet so that’s the one that I am aiming to be for Oktoberfest, can’t wait, it’s gonna be a blast for sure.
The question is, how many Oktoberfest are you going to attend?