Here’s another simple soup that I like to make, usually as a secondary dish to go with rice and maybe another meat/seafood dish. Another benefit with napa cabbage (or Chinese cabbage), is that you can keep it fresh in fridge for quite a number of days.
- Napa cabbage (1/2)
- a handful of ikan bilis (dried anchovies)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 2 eggs
- 6-8 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of cooking oil
- heat up cooking oil in the pot and fry anchovies and garlic till fragrant (1-2 mins)
- add water, bring to boil for 10 mins
- add cabbage, then add eggs, scrambled, boil for 3-4 minutes
- ready to serve!
Simple soup dish with plenty of fiber and some protein to boot.
Check out more simple recipe here.