Been a couple weeks since I last updated this blog, obviously, the reason was due to Covid-19 movement control operation. With that, a lot of my time was taken off to deal with business continuity aspects of my day job.. and since I was at home the past couple weeks, I also did a lot of cooking, so now that I get a bit of a breather, why not start sharing some cooking recipes?
Without further ado, here’s my simple recipe of Salmon Fried Rice.
- 1-2 pieces of salmon fillet, cut into cubes
- garlic, 1 clove, chopped
- leek, 1 stalk, cut finely (you can also use spring onion)
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups of rice (for two meals)
- cilipadi (optional)
- cooking oil, 1 tablespoon dark soya sauce
- salt, pepper, soya sauce to taste
- heat up cooking oil and fry salmon cubes with sprinkle of salt, set aside
- heat up cooking oil, scramble eggs to 70% cooked, set aside
- heat up cooking oil, fry garlic, then leek, mushroom, cilipadi
- add rice, add dark soya sauce, add some salt & pepper
- add salmon & egg, stir till you’re satisfied
- ready to serve!
A pretty simple dish that takes perhaps 20 minutes to prepare and cook. Of course, you can also replace salmon with other fish/meat as well. Happy cooking!
Check out more simple recipe here.