Peeling and dicing garlic though, is a chore that I personally don’t enjoy, and doubt many of you do. It is one pre-cooking preparation that I want to get over with as fast as possible, and I think after months of intense cooking, I have found the fastest steps, so here goes!
Peel & dice garlic in just 4 steps!
- take the whole bulb of garlic, and chop off the root portion with a cleaver
- using the same cleaver, press individual bulbs till it deformed slightly
- the previous step loosen the skin, now you can peel them off easily
- chop away!
Here you go, now you have enough garlic for probably anything you want to cook for the day!
Cheers and happy cooking!
For those of you who can’t be bothered to cook and yet want to have a good & cheap meal, here’s a deal from MilkADeal you might be interested in.
For RM 15 (instead of the usual RM 31), you get the Charcoal King Set Meal that is good enough to feed two to three pax. The meal comes with
- 1 Clay Pot Chicken Rice
- 1 Peanut Lotus Root Soup OR ABC Soup OR Old Cucumber Soup
- 1 Stir Fried Romain Lettuce OR Stir Fried Lettuce OR Stir Fried Baby Bok Choy
- 2 Drink
For more information and to get the deal, check out the Charcoal King on MilkaDeal, the restaurant is located Kuchai Lama.