I remember many years ago, Pizza Hut used to have some sort of buffet deal. For a set price you could eat as many pizzas as you can, and access the salad bar and soup too. As a teenager at the time, a bunch of classmates and I went to the branch at Penang Gurney with the mission to “beat” the deal and get the best value.
In between pizzas, we would go to the restroom and arm wrestle on the toilet bowl or started doing push ups. The idea was to spend more energy so that we could “get hungry again” and eat more.
I think most of us ended up over full and could barely walk, that was a piece of Pizza Hut memory that I always remember.
Pizza Hut Kota Damansara
While the buffet deal is long gone, Pizza Hut hasn’t stopped giving good value to diners. The already very good pricing just got better with the Pizza Hut 50% Off Promotion. A bunch of us were invited to the showcase of this promotion a few days back.
The promotion is simple. Every weekday there are two items on the menu that are 50% off, and each customer are entitled to order ONE of the two discounted item. In another word, if two of you go on Monday, one can order the chicken wings and the other the pizza and both items will be on 50% off. Same great quality, only half the price.
Lets look at the line up from Monday to Friday.
To steer away from Monday blue
- Hawaiian Chicken Personal Pan Pizza – RM 4.50 instead of RM 9.00
- 4 pcs of WingStreet – RM 3.75 instead of RM 7.50
- Meatball Bolognaise – RM 5.25 instead of RM 10.50
- Assam Boi Fizz – RM 2.45 instead of RM 4.50
Assam Boi Fizz is the best seller at Pizza Hut, and my personal favorite too! Jelly, lime, assam, I love it!
Wake up to Wednesday
- Super Supreme Personal Cheesy Lava Stuffed Crust Pizza – RM 6.75 instead of RM 13.50
- Soup of the Day + Garlic Bread – RM 3.25 instead of RM 6.50
The soup comes with garlic bread too.
It’s Thursday, just one more day to the weekends!
- Island Supreme Personal Pan Pizza – RM 5.50 instead of RM 11.00
- Tropical Fizz – RM 2.45 instead of RM 4.90
This is one of my favorite pizzas here, with pineapple, onion, crabstick, tuna, and thousand island sauce too, very rich and very yummy!
And it’s Friday, woohoo!
- Creamy Cabonara – RM 5.25 instead of RM 10.50
- Garlic bread – RM 1.50 instead of RM 3.00
To me, Pizza Hut is always a place where a group of friends come together to enjoy hearty food and basically have a good time, and that is indeed what we had over the session. Hey, that’s a 1Malaysian crowd too!
The promotion is for the whole day on weekdays and not just for lunch time ya, so go have some! By the way, you can check out the TV Commercials too.