This is the 8th post on Blogathon KL project. It is about 11:35am right now, just slightly 10 more hours to go before the winner of the Ultra Slim Lenovo notebook and RM 500 TANGS voucher is announced.
Let me share with you the 10 things (that I think!) you should know about Blogathon KL 2009.
- That is is at Level 2 TANGS Pavilion, KL
- Today is the last day, until 10 p.m. only!
- Snap a picture with any of us (preferably me, of course) and stand a chance to win a Lenovo notebook
- That I am wearing a jacket and the display window isn’t exactly very cooling
- Peeing every 3 hours isn’t exactly very practical, learn to make deals with your competitors to agree on extra toilet breaks
- non halal food isn’t allowed in the window display, but nobody said you can’t eat/drink (hello HB) during toilet breaks
- monitoring tweets, updating blogs, facebook, and trying to get public votes is hard work!
- I also found out that when you’re too busy, the Blackberry battery level will still be 80% full after more than 12 hours
- that I wished it was 3 girls and 1 guy instead of 3 guys and 1 girl, guess how’s the voting pattern? hehe
- and you should vote for me, or leave comments here over 20 words, so that I won’t lose with too big a margin to cheesie!
10 more hours to go, and I think lunch will be served pretty soon yey!