It’s already the 4th day into 2007. Instead of writing a long post about what happened during the Year of the Dog over this blog (you can always look at the archive), I will take a page from Kim and list out the most popular posts from yesteryear.
- Jogoya Japanese Buffet at StarHill, KL (8804 visits)
- Porridge Steamboat (粥底火锅) at Jalan Pudu (4029 visits)
- Momo Japanese Buffet at BU Centerpoint (1423 visits)
- Talipon buffet steamboat & grill at Kelana Jaya (1129 visits)
- Yuen Buffet Steamboat at Sunway Mentari (1088 visits)
- Laksa Sarawak at Bangsar (1044 visits)
- Nong & Jimmy Thai BBQ Seafood, Tomyam (930 visits)
- Klang Pork Ribs Rice (897 visits)
- Fresh Prawn Noodle at Restaurant Green View, SS2 (826 visits)
- Mizi Shabu Shabu at Puchong (768 visits)
In total, there were 176 posts in 2006, in which 94 of them were posted in the KY Eats category. In return, you guys left 2472 comments. Averaging a little better than 14 comments per post.
Though I did not travel overseas for work like I used to in 2005 (went to Myanmar and Vietnam), I did take a week long vacation to Tokyo (7425 visits), Japan. The land of the rising sun.
It is difficult to pin down the best food I had to in 2006, but here are a few that I absolutely loved, in no particular order:
- Thai food – De Chiengmai Thai Seafood Restaurant at Sungai Buloh
- Duck – Roast Duck at Loong Foong, Taman Paramount
- Roasted Pork – 王美记 Roasted Pork at Jalan Nyonya (Pudu)
- Steamboat – Bee Ho Steamboat (Pulau Ketam) at SS15, Subang Jaya
- Snacks – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups !!!!
Motto for 2007, the same – Live to eat.
note: stats were from May 2006 to end of Dec 2006, I did not have awstats activated prior to that.