OK, suanie‘s reverse psychology works, I am going to do this meme thing, grrr. For all you noobs out there, the word meme was first introduced by Richard Dawkins, an awesome evolutionary biologist.
Meme is the replicator of ideas and believes, or, a cultural unit. Read “The Selfish Gene” by the same author, if there’s only one Popular Science book you’ll ever read, read it, and not “The Fabric of the Cosmos” by Brian Green that I’m reading now, cos it’s difficult to digest, and I tend to fall asleep every few minutes. Makes an excellent insomnia killer tho!
Alrighty, lets get the meme thing going..
Seven things you plan to do before you die:
- Attend most of my friend’s funeral, hee-hee
- Attend the “Greet the 22nd century Count Down”
- Travel to Nepal, and many other places
- Buy a TV
- Buy a washing machine
- Make sure the water of my koi pond not green
- Build a bigger koi pond
Seven things I could do:
- Get a haircut
- Wash the car
- Whore my blog more
- Wake up a little earlier everyday
- Shave my legs, kidding, kidding.
- Eat more awesome food
- Not cave in to Suanie’s reverse psychology, goddamn
Seven celebrity crushes:
- So many porn stars.. I can’t just choose 7, it’ll be unfair, I’m skipping this.
Seven often repeated words:
Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
heh, I don’t really concentrate that much in physical traits, female I dated are as different as they come physical wise. I’m gonna answer however I want anyway, which is not just physical.
- knows how to laugh at my jokes
- cannot answer my riddles, hence give me entertainment too
- allows me to hamsup her
- will go to KLCC Aquaria with me
- lighter than me
- trust, it’s all about trust
Seven tags to go:
Just cos I can half expect that these people read this post. hee-hee.