Going back from eating the Pork Rib rice at Klang, I spotted the lesser known twin towers of Klang. This is a well hidden secret, uncovered by yours truely.
They have planned to build a connecting bridge, too!
- Height – 5.5 stories
- Location – nearby some nice pork rib rice place & indian cinema
- Speciality stores – mamak restaurant & kedai runcit
- Unique features – old school house of heritage smacked in between
- Landscaping – done by MPK, decorated by garbage
- Design – done by some Ah Beng over 2 drunken nights & slightly too much bak kut teh (note the difference in the windows)
Can’t wait to see how the connecting bridge turns out.