Following the recepi of Kung Pao chicken, fried fish, and indomie, here is another excellent entry presented to you by none other than your friendly chef, KY. Here’s the mouth watering entry of beef with mushroom, complete with ingredients and steps.
Step by step, so easy
- Beef, sliced
- Mushroom, duh.
- Garlic, Ginger, and Spring Onion
- Salt, Soya Sauce, and Maggie Seasoning
- Marinate the sliced beef with maggie seasoning and soya sauce
- Heat up the oil and fry up ginger and onion till you can smell it
- Throw in the beef, fry for a while
- Throw in the mushroom, fry.. what else.
- Add in premixed cornflour and water as the “juice”
- Serve on a plate with spring onion sprinkled on top
This is so yummy we finished everything
note: The way you want the beef to be cooked (rare, medium, well done) depends long you fry the beef on 3rd step.