KY’s Fried Pomphret fish – THE PWN!
Well, everyone now knows I can cook awesome Kung Pao Chicken, but KY’s cooking skill doesn’t end there. Today we shall learn about the famous fried pomphret fish that I make. Of course, recipe included.
- Pomphret fish x 2, fresh
- Shallots (small onions) – 4-5
- Garlic – half clover
- Ginger – few slices
- tomatoes – 3 for decoration
- Chilli Padi – according to your taste buds
- Oil, salt, and soya sauce
- Apply some salt on the fish, make sure it’s dry
- Heat up the oil, then fry some the ginger, garlic, and shallots in succession
- Take out the fried stuff, but leave the oil in the pan
- Fry the fish now! If the fish are dry then they won’t stick on the frying pan, and oil won’t splash out to your beautiful apron. Fry till golden brown
- Put the fish on the plate, and put the prefried shallots, garlic, and ginger on top
- Cut the tomatoes and decorate your dish
- Pour 2-3 spoonful of soya sauce to the fish
Looks best or not? Any hot chicks who wants to date me, you know my email. hehe
Satisfied housemates, AGAIN!